Hoover Dam Mountain Bike Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Boulder City, NV
- Product code: HDMB
This Hoover Dam Bike Tour is a one of a kind experience. This tour travels along a path that will provide incredible views of Lake Mead, a stop for viewing herds of Bighorn Sheep, and a ride through five historic railroad tunnels…once used to transport concrete to Hoover Dam during the building of this engineering marvel.
This is a beginner friendly trail, with mostly downhill riding, but it’s an exciting exploration into Nevada History no matter what your riding level is. Bikes are Mountain Bikes or Cruisers, and helmets and gloves are included.
Basic Riding Instruction is provided before you set off on this 13 mile adventure (8 paved, 5 hard packed dirt) provides as many stops as needed. A water and snack break is provided about halfway through the adventure. Combination of wide pavement and packed dirt. No singletrack. Fun & scenic with 7 tunnels on trail.
- Mountain Bike or Cruiser
- All Permits and Fees
- Professional Bike Guide
- Helmet and Gloves
- Snacks-Bottled Water-Picnic Style Lunch
- Round Trip Transportation from Las Vegas
- Gratuity not included
- Must be able to ride a 2 Wheel Bicycle
- 14 or older to participate
- Under 18 must have parent/guardian present
- No high heels, flip flops, sandals or open toed shoes
- Sneakers, Boots or closed toed shoes only
- Reservations Required
- All participants must completed a Participant Agreement/Acknowledgement of Risk Form
- Minimum 2 to operate any tour
- Routes and trips are proposed and might change. Although we will do everything in our power to make sure trips are as described, we may change routes, locations, or times to ensure the safety of our guests and guides.
- We cannot be responsible for wind, weather, waves, rain, heat, flash floods, earthquakes, or unforeseen circumstances.
- Tour Operator reserves the right to cancel trips due to weather or unsafe conditions. In this case, we will reschedule, issue a credit, or refund money, depending on individual circumstances.
- 20% Deposit to Reserve
- Payment will show on statement as from Awesome Adventures Inc.
- Balance due 14 days prior to tour date
- Reservations cancelled 14+ days prior to tour date receive refund of deposits/payment minus a 6% processing fee
- Reservations cancelled 7-13 days prior to tour date receive 50% refund
- Reservations cancelled 3-6 days prior to tour date receive 25% deposit
- Reservations made 2 or less days prior to tour date receive no refunds.
- Trips can be rescheduled with 2+ days notice, rescheduling fee is $25 per person.